The 5100 is the specialist batching indicator in the 5000 series. It features:
- 99 Recipes
- Batch size adjustment by percentage or ratio
- Report and usage logs
- Up to 20 Materials
- Up to 3 Speed Fill
- Software timers, pause sequences and safety interlocks
- Auto-Jogging routines
- Auto-InFlight adjustments
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing – Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs – Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs – Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O – Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.
..now that’s smart weighing.